Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Spring Day!

In honour of the first day of spring, I cleaned out my wardrobe. Hidden in the dark recesses of my closet were things from millenia ago that simply needed to go... Belts were tossed in haphazardly into the back of the shelf and eventually looked like enraged snakes trying to get to freedom.


Here are some before and after pics of my manic wardrobe - with a few tips and hints on getting your own wardrobe spring clean right!

My shoes - Before and After



My belts - Before and After (With over 60 belts, it's important I categorise them by colour!)




My clutch bags neatly packed away


My pants categorised by colour - Black to white


To make some space in my wardrobe for Spring and Summer, I packed away my winter stuff. Bye boots! My tan boots are my favs so will miss them for the next few months!



2 comments:

La Louboutin said...

Ohhhh - how fabulous! You've inspired me to take on my cupboard now - Spring cleaned my workspace today :)

http://lalouboutin.blogspot.com

FashionJazz said...

U have such amazing stuff!!! Wow!! should add your blog to bloglovin, myne is there xxx