- Shoe boots: LOVE THEM. Great with harem pants (see below), a fitted tee and a military jacket.
- Nail Colour: The brighter the better. Im currently sporting Fuschia nail colour. Keep your nails short otherwise you could run the risk of looking especially 80's-esque
- Harem Pants: Not for the faint hearted or the dramatically pear-shaped: pair this look with fabulous statement shoes and a fitted blouse - volume on the bottom needs to be offset with fitted on the top
- Scarves: cheap and great at updating any outfit
- Hats: Not such a big thing in SA, but are slowly gaining popularity amongst fashionistas. Poor boys, panama hats and beanies being the most relevant at the moment
- Boyfriend...Everything: jeans, blazers and cardigans: I love the rock 'n roll look it inspires - try wearing them with leggings, tights or skinny jeans.
The great thing about these current trends is that they can all be worn with each other: for example:
Boyfriend jeans + shoe boots + boyfriend blazer + scarf + poor boy + fabulous nail colour = fabulous outfit #1
Harem pants + shoe boots + boyfriend cardigan + panama hat + fabulous nail colour = fabulous outfit 2
....well you get my point