Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drew Barrymore - Sea-Green Elie Saab


Drew Barrymore wore this stunning 50's-inspired Sea-Green Elie Saab Dress to a Grey Gardens panel discussion. I love the silhouette, the cinched in waist, the colour (which is perfect for her complexion and makes a great statement next to her statement red lips). The shoes I think are also a great style choice.
The length however is a little too long for Ms. Barrymore - perhaps just below the knee would have been better.
Otherwise - hair complements the look perfectly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree..i love the contrast between the sea green tone of the dress against the mono tone colours of her shoes!. Drew always wears ensambles that make her stand out! By the way Im a fellow south african fashion blogger..I just came across your blog tonight while I was doing some inspiration research...if you would like to check out my blog..its loveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com...

ciao xxx